Wednesday 19 August 2009

Tweety ass ho

."You Tweet?" asks my incredulous best friend.
"but...I thought you hated the idea of being seen to be that self regarding?"

"That was in September Gary my love,now I'm 30 I finally feel I've earned my meglomania.."

Part of me does wince a tad at the extent to which I've developed a twitter fixation and yet,it's the best thing to happen to my world and fellow man view in years. I have met people I may never have otherwise met,people who make me feel far more interesting than the sink estate single mum statistic I am.

I know...boo hoo.Poor me but wait,begone violins! my bio no longer holds no interest for your underscoring services,I am interested,inspired by something other than the nurture and guidance of my child once again


No comments:

Post a Comment